Please consider volunteering your time to enrich the lives of the SPX children
Parent participation is core to the success of Saint Pius X School. Fundraisers help keep tuition costs down and provide the students with additional educational and community activities. Special events like the Library, Halloween Dance and Santa’s Secret Shop are made possible only with the help parent volunteers to organize and run these events. We ask that ALL families participate and contribute to the school.
Volunteer opportunities range from chairing a fundraiser to stuffing envelopes. No amount of donated time is too small. Please consider helping with any of the following:
- Halloween Dance - decorating, shopping for paper goods, arranging catering, cleaning up
- Beefsteak - decorating, cleaning up
- Book Fair - setting up the day before, helping the children shop the day of, taking down the day after
- Secret Santa - shopping, decorating, restocking tables, helping children shop, wrapping gifts, cleaning up
- Comedy Night - decorating, arranging catering, cleaning up
- Casino Night - stuffing envelopes, collecting prizes, wrapping baskets, decorating, selling contest tickets, selling tickets after mass, cleaning up
- Golf Outing - stuffing envelopes, collecting prizes, setting up, selling contest tickets, selling tickets after mass, cleaning up
- Boardwalk Day - helping children during the event
- Class Representative - liaison between HSA and the parents, collect money for various events throughout the year
- Marketing and Social Media - alumni relations, community relations, Open House / prospective family coordination, developing content for Facebook / Instagram, media relations and more
Please contact Michelle Pierro at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to volunteer for any events.
All volunteers are required by the Diocese of Paterson to have a criminal background check and to participate in Protecting God’s Children prior to volunteering. Please see Debra Parisi in the school office to complete the form required for the background check.